If you’re ready for a career in restaurant management, our Shift Supervisor position is the right place to start. Working as a Shift Supervisor lets you develop your management skills while still having the time to do the things you enjoy. You’ll benefit from our training and career opportunities and receive reward and recognition for your efforts.
What are we looking for?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
We have a GREAT culture at KFC and look for GREAT people to add to our family.
- You’re honest, energetic and fun.
- Able to get along and talk easily with people. You’re never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- A natural leader, you want to be captain because you can bring together a winning team.. You’re all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together.
- You set high standards for yourself and the people you work with – you love keeping things fun for the team and the customers.
- You want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best restaurant managers in the business.
- And, you’re at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation
- Preferably minimum 6-12 months of experience (increasing responsibility, preferably supervisory)
- Excellent skills in mentoring, customer service, delegation, communication and multitasking
- You must be willing to work various shifts including evenings and weekends
In a typical day, you are accountable and responsible for:
- Cash reporting, inventory control and scheduling during shifts
- Ensuring health, safety and security codes are met and followed
- Coaching, mentoring and training the team at their workstations during your shift
- Implementing the shift plan and ensuring a smooth production
- Together with the restaurant manager you will work with planning and projection tools to ensure restaurant is ready for busy periods and;
- Identify issues and propose solutions that have an impact on the restaurant’s bottom line.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by filling in the application form.
At KFC, what you do matters! If you want a fun, flexible job and be part of a winning team, find out now why Life Tastes Better with KFC and apply today! Please send your resume and motivation letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org.